Oct 26, 2021
- Most challenging projects are the ones where the customer/client doesn't listen.
- Current and future states of wearable industry and future
- Remote monitoring of patients is here to stay (thanks to COVID) and wearables are going to play a big role.
- Advances in low power communication direct to the...
Oct 19, 2021
4D Molecular Therapeutics:
- Gene therapy was risky, but Dave took the leap of faith counting on a few things- gene therapy becoming big one day; AAV is going to play a big role; and that the natural forms of AAV were not going to cut it.
- 14 years of research in academia...
Oct 12, 2021
Manan Mehta is the founding
partner of Unshackled ventures. We cover the thesis behind funding
immigrant entrepreneurs- more specifically about their process for
funding startups and how they help them with their visa issues.
- A high conviction "friends and family" investor that removes immigration hurdles & gives...
Oct 5, 2021
Martin Casado is a general partner at Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), a pioneer of software-defined networking, and a co-founder of Nicira Networks. We cover the lessons learnt from Martin's journey as an academic entrepreneur founding Nicira and factors that aspiring entrepreneurs planning to translate their research to...